الأربعاء، 26 ديسمبر 2012

MY New Michael Kors watches!! ساعاتي الجديدة من مايكل كورس !!


Hiii girls!How you all doing? Today I am sharing My first Blog evveeer yaaaay !!****
 I wanted to do that a long time ago but I didnt knew where to start??!! But here I am writting to share My Happiness & Excitement with my New Michael Kors Watches That I bought !! hehehe (see how simple it is?!  let's just share!!) :)

هااااااي صبايا كيفكن؟؟ انا اليوم عم شاركن اول بلوغ الييي ياااااااااي!! كان بدي اعمل هالشي من زمان بس ماكنت عارفة من وين ابدى؟؟ لكن ها اناااااا اكتب لأشارك فرحتي وحماسي ب ساعاتي الجديدة من مايكل كورس!! هي هي هي (ضحكة شريرة) شايفين قديش بسيطة؟! بس شاركي J)

My  first one that I wanna talk about is The (MK 5412 ) in the color Rose Gold ,So chiiic & Elegant watch it's Big & heavy compared to the second one & to any other watch I have this is the heaviest  one!! it is defiantly a Night wear watch(but some might wear it during the day!!i cannot!)

ساعتي الأولي هي (MK 5412) باللون الروز الذهبي جدااا شيك وانيقة كبيرة وثقيلة مقارنة بالساعة الثانية وبأي ساعة عندي!! هيه بالتأكيد ساعة للسهرة (لكن ممكن ناس تلبسها بالنهار بس انا ما بقدر!)

I am absolutely in looooove with it! <3 <3 <3

انا عن جد مغرمة ب هادي الساعة!! <3 <3 <3

Now the second one is (MK 5416) Leopard print handle with a Rose gold details also very Elegant, chic &  beautiful watch , it's lighter than the first one (the handle is Plastic like Materiel)& as you see it have a smaller rhinestones surrounding its dark so some might think it’s a black watch from the first look then they will notice the animal print ;)

والآن مع الساعة الثانية وهي (MK 5416) برضو جدا شيك وانيقة وجميلة ايدها عليها نقش التايغر وتفاصيل بسيطة باللون الروز غولد وهيه اخف بكتيييييير من الأولى(الأيد مصنوعة من مادة زي البلاستيك)ومتل مابتشوفو دايرها احجار ناعمة ولونها غامق لهيك ممكن من بعيد تشوفوها سودا بس مع نظرة ثانية تبين نقشة التايغر :))


I get many complement on this watch!

كتييييير بتلقى مدح على هادي الساعة!

For me it can be worn Night time or day Time..

وبالنسبة لي ممكن تنلبس بالليل او النهار

I Donot know which year these models are from! Old Or New I liked them & ordered them onlineJ

مابعرف موديل أي سنة هادي الساعات! جديدة ولا قديمة عجبوني وطلبتهم اون لاين J

Thanks everyone I hope you enjoyed the topic with the pictures!! See ya all Soon XOXO
شكرا لكم جميعا بتمنى يكون الموضوع والصور عجبكم! اراكم قريبا XOXO 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق